whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm breaking out my yarn, construction paper and finger paints. Gonna make some real precious holiday gifts for the loved ones. Then later on, I'm gonna smoke a doober and take some selfies. Lol

I'll be sure and post up some pics!!!:dizzy:
My buddy could just go and buy a bunch of dumb **** for his daughter , but his daughter is worth more to him then that . Have a good Xmas rummy you sound like your super stoked about it LOL

I'm breaking out my yarn, construction paper and finger paints. Gonna make some real precious holiday gifts for the loved ones. Then later on, I'm gonna smoke a doober and take some selfies. Lol

My buddy could just go and buy a bunch of dumb **** for his daughter , but his daughter is worth more to him then that . Have a good Xmas rummy you sound like your super stoked about it LOL

Seen this news van driving down i95 in richmond on my way home today. Ops I think they forgot something. I was waiting for them to hit a bridge and the whole antenna get ripped off the van.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387848548552.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387848548552.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 29

You got me laughing my ass off here.

We got hit with an ice storm. I've been so busy. Anything urgent, we get to it when we can. Anything else can wait until the new year. Cancelled my Christmas plans of going away visit family. Gonna stay home and take Christmas off, then back at it.

We got hit with an ice storm. I've been so busy. Anything urgent, we get to it when we can. Anything else can wait until the new year. Cancelled my Christmas plans of going away visit family. Gonna stay home and take Christmas off, then back at it.
Saw that on the news, looks like a mess! Been a hell of a year for Toronto. Flooded this summer and now rocked with an ice storm! I am glad it missed us. I am taking a much needed 2 weeks off then we are back at er. Stay safe out there!

I worked for 5 minutes this morning setting up a meeting time for a job on Friday , then I cooked dinner for tomorrow nite today ! ****ing nailed it ..... Merry Xmas all
e2u8uzy4.jpg
stuffed toms the Turkies ass with sausage stuffing !

I wasn't going to do a damn thing today or tomorrow except what I wanted to but ended up going out on two bids. I had about three too many last night so I am thinking about going against a long tradition of getting about 99% drunk Xmas eve night.

I worked for 5 minutes this morning setting up a meeting time for a job on Friday , then I cooked dinner for tomorrow nite today ! ****ing nailed it ..... Merry Xmas all
e2u8uzy4.jpg
stuffed toms the Turkies ass with sausage stuffing !

Looking good mate

I did some chopping before, thats about it.

Bad atmosphere last xmas....I dont want that again.

This year was better than last on the work front. No dry spell at all....and Im hoping I spent the right amount, work-related, as tax right-off. Last year I fukced that up good and proper.

I had a thought to add to that other thread 'This is AS' by masterblaster, but for the same reason I'll put it here instead. That I can breeze in at AS, have a couple laughs, and breeze out again, and nobody gives a $hit. No strings, no pressure. Cool

Some clips from BC. I had it playing at the recent TcI expo. Thought it good enough for youtube there after. Have a good one boys.

you got serious issues man-seek help soon or cash in before you are in the news

Really? You think another nutjob with a machine gun is news-worthy? Seems old hat to me.

I was watching a couple episodes about serial killers on TV last night... I am going back to my shrink before its to late.

Latest posts

Back