I'm done here.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how all forums end up, I've been through many on many subjects and they all peter out. Ultimately, there's a lot to talk about on in depth stuff in saws...but its not endless, you eventually rehash everything, and considering most traffic is not people who rebuild saws like some of us, then yeah, you will get what are to us more technically proficient members "dumb questions." Nature of the beast.
That's what the search function is for and as was mentioned the typical newbee is not computer illiterate so one would expect a thorough literature search before a simple question. And after a search one would find much more information because questions have been answered a few times sofar and the information already exists.
It is almost embarrising for mankind, like trying to reinvent the wheel everyday! Just shows why we still haven't progressed!

Sorry to see you go Randy . Ive only been here for a little bit.....so I cant comment on the other things . Ive been on a few forums...and they always seem to "peak" out..and go down hill sharply . Then its time to move on . It cant be prevented . I have no idea what has been going on behind the scenes......but what I do know..is that I have a Mastermind Husky 262xp...that proves that you know your stuff my friend ! You'll be busy and well liked no matter where you reside on the internet ! Good luck buddy !

That's what the search function is for and as was mentioned the typical newbee is not computer illiterate so one would expect a thorough literature search before a simple question. And after a search one would find much more information because questions have been answered a few times sofar and the information already exists.
It is almost embarrising for mankind, like trying to reinvent the wheel everyday! Just shows why we still haven't progressed!

Sorry man but it is going to get way worse now than it's ever been. You can't simply say do a search when the database information is riddled with holes. Not good, not good at all.

We've got some high drama working here tonight.

I'll miss your instructive posts Randy (Monkey Man).

I learned most everything I know 'bout small engines decades ago. Learned everything I know about chainsaw engines (and spending money ordering parts to fix 'em) reading Master Mind threads on here.
No Randy = lost $$$ + a huge readership base lost for the whole AS crew, plain and simple. Someone dropped the ball really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back