I'm done here.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do it. I tried that other site during Linkbux. My first post was a "you suck" in response to a great deal, like usual. The word got starred out like a curse word. That was it for me. WAY too tight. Can't do it.
Either you dont read much or only read your own post's..

the " you suck" started here before that other site existed.

ther have been "you suck" threads you may have missed ??

the more " you suck " hits you get the better the deal,,,,,may have went over your head ??

then again maybe you dont understand subtle humor,,,your forgiven :)

When you sign up as a member of a forum, you agree to abide by the rules. Gologit was a mod who took the job, like any other line of work, seriously. He got me pretty close to being banned. He was right, somebody was reporting my posts to him and he was taking action. He is blunt. Being blunt is a common trait of people who really do work in the woods and actually make a living doing so.

I realize that many of you guys don't take rules seriously and figure they are for somebody else. That might just be your problem and not the problem of this site.

So, go to the juvenile site and enjoy it. I find it a demeaning place. Now the one folks think is boring? That's a place where there don't seem to be as many whiney posers. I can go there and learn about logging without having to wade through the BS. Now, we are discussing falling the dreaded Red Alder tree in the logging forum. You may stay here and have some cheese with your whines.

When you sign up as a member of a forum, you agree to abide by the rules. Gologit was a mod who took the job, like any other line of work, seriously. He got me pretty close to being banned. He was right, somebody was reporting my posts to him and he was taking action. He is blunt. Being blunt is a common trait of people who really do work in the woods and actually make a living doing so.

I realize that many of you guys don't take rules seriously and figure they are for somebody else. That might just be your problem and not the problem of this site.

So, go to the juvenile site and enjoy it. I find it a demeaning place. Now the one folks think is boring? That's a place where there don't seem to be as many whiney posers. I can go there and learn about logging without having to wade through the BS. Now, we are discussing falling the dreaded Red Alder tree in the logging forum. You may stay here and have some cheese with your whines.

Is whining about whining "whining" or constructive user criticism.

Lets see what Wiki or google or fact check says....(one of the many ways to buy an internet opinion.)

No one is watching
In your world... maybe..

We actually have a nice place, where people with an attitude like that are pushed out to banned camp.

Randy, I wish you the best my friend. I have spoke with Jack C and that man is incredible. I am in the process of trading him now. He is an honest and genuine person, such as yourself.

Good luck Randy, I appreciate all your help, chats, and the work you did for me.

I've always found you attempting to push your liberal beliefs on us and the "don't move here" garbage demeaning. Like anyone would want to move within a stones throw away from you anyway. I guess that makes us even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back