I'm done here.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always found you attempting to push your liberal beliefs on us and the "don't move here" garbage demeaning. Like anyone would want to move within a stones throw away from you anyway. I guess that makes us even.

What you consider "liberal" beliefs (and now the rules have been broken about politics) seems to be similar to the other political wizards in that anytime a different point of view is presented, you revert to calling me a liberal which is hilarious except you'd have to live here to understand, and you mustn't move here.

From the staunch "conservatives" I have learned that liberalism is anything you don't like. EXAMPLE: A hatred of peppermint ice cream? It is now liberal ice cream.

Oh, and should I ever need to get saw stuff off the internet, I would not buy it from anybody unprofessional enough to post on the Junior High Boyz site. At least little girls don't dogpile on folks who are already having a hard time. I can't believe this thread is still going.

Come on whine whine whine, do yer stuff. :laugh:

What you consider "liberal" beliefs (and now the rules have been broken about politics) seems to be similar to the other political wizards in that anytime a different point of view is presented, you revert to calling me a liberal which is hilarious except you'd have to live here to understand, and you mustn't move here.

From the staunch "conservatives" I have learned that liberalism is anything you don't like. EXAMPLE: A hatred of peppermint ice cream? It is now liberal ice cream.

Oh, and should I ever need to get saw stuff off the internet, I would not buy it from anybody unprofessional enough to post on the Junior High Boyz site. At least little girls don't dogpile on folks who are already having a hard time. I can't believe this thread is still going.

Come on whine whine whine, do yer stuff. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure you've got the whine stuff covered. It's not in my blood, sorry. Don't move here, we don't whine or push our political beliefs on one another. ;)

I don't care who or where you get your saw stuff from, don't move over to that other site either.

I don't know about you all, but I am patiently waiting for a moderator to respond with a carefully typed response to the situation...
This is a pretty large issue that is either being ignored or disregarded for one reason or another...

Still patiently waiting...

Patiently.....

Waiting..........

I've always found you attempting to push your liberal beliefs on us and the "don't move here" garbage demeaning. Like anyone would want to move within a stones throw away from you anyway. I guess that makes us even.

That was a low blow IMHO. I never had an issue with gologit even though he banned me a few times, but I deserved it. SH is not a place to learn anything other than how to be an ass hole IMHO. They're a few good people over there, but for the most part rejects, immemorial people hiding behind BS and nothing more. So what if someones is Liberal? I am what do you have too say about that fat ass?

Last edited:
That was a low blow IMHO. I never had an issue with goloogit even though he banned me a few times, but I deserved it. SH is not a place to learn anything other than how to be an ass hole IMHO. They're a few good people over there, but for the most part rejects, an immemorial people hiding behind BS and nothing more. So what if someones is Liberal? I an what do you have too say about that fat ass?
I don't give a crap if you are or not as long as you don't try to push those beliefs on me. Name calling, nice. You know how to show your true character.

I never said one word about Bob so I really ain't sure where you're coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back