I'm done here.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a crap if you are or not as long as you don't try to push those beliefs on me. Name calling, nice. You know how to show your true character.

I never said one word about Bob so I really ain't sure where you're coming from.

As if the other side doesn't push their opinion 10x more, give me a break, everyone here and on most related sites live in a cave. Where am I coming from, simple I stanging up for slowp, that's the type of guy I am.

:popcorn:
Dang. They're really letting some stuff get hashed out in this thread. It started off sad but now seems to be the most "informative" thread on AS at the moment. Typical Mastermind thread.:rock: Always a good read.:ices_rofl: I've learned more in the last 3 days in this thread about some of yall than I had in 3 years on the site.:laugh:

As if the other side doesn't push their opinion 10x more, give me a break, everyone here and on most related sites live in a cave. Where am I coming from, simple I stanging up for slowp, that's the type of guy I am.

Well the other side did all their pushing in the political forum where it belongs so I wasn't subjected to it.

Calling me a fat ass was sticking up for slowp? Maybe you're the one in a cave?

I think you confuse attacking someone with name calling with sticking up for someone. :laugh:

SH is not a place to learn anything other than how to be an ass hole IMHO. They're a few good people over there, but for the most part rejects, immemorial people hiding behind BS and nothing more.

It's not THAT bad iz it...?? o_O

I just love how much fun it is...!! Rejects, yeah. Rowdy bunch, yeah. But it IZ the land of misfit toyz - what iz one to expect. One tard influenzes the other...!! :laugh: :D

I have been on here all day and read each and every post, it was very interesting to see all the support for Randy and to read about all the good and bad times we all have had on here. The name calling and political content does no good at all so if this thread does get locked it probably is for the best. All the good has been done by it already and only bad stuff is coming out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back