Al Gore's Global warming in full effect

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin in Ohio

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
-6 here before windchill and supposed to go down all day. I know we're not near as bad as a lot of you out there but it is pretty nippy. Looks like it's hardwood time for a while! I think I have some indoor stuff today ;)

MVC-001S_20.JPG

Stove will be getting a visit more than once a day with this.

Yep cold and windy in western Ohio. Could be 30-40° below tomorrow with the wind chill. I think I'm gonna head out soon to plow the drives. Breee.:dizzy:

Got my 'Return to Sender" stamp all inked up! Just to be safe I'll put it on the stereo too.
Big stack of BL in the house, bring it on. After I make a beer run that is.

All I can say is, Watch what you wish for. it is downright painful on the face when the wind blows hard at those temps.

Not wishing for it by any means, Kevin. Just prepared.
Raked the drifts off the roof yesterday and swept the chimney this morning. Made the beer run and just plugged in yesterday's crockpot of venison chili.
Unless somebody calls with an emergency I'm ready to ride it out from the Barcalounger.
Be warm and safe everyone!

Supposed to be around 5 here tonight and I gotta be in it all night. Gotta love frozen air brakes, air, and cold hydro oil.

Worse thing for us was yesterday it rained most of the day then turned cold and did it's thing in snow. I'm glad it wasn't snow or we'd be buried but any vehicle sitting outside was frozen shut BIG TIME. Just came in from getting the beater open. Still blowing hard here and temp is dropping even more. Gives me a heck of a lot of respect for those guys on that Ice Logger show.

Yeah me too. It ain't quite as cold here but I am in the middle of nowhere around a lot of cold steel. Don't know what I would do in conditions like theirs.

I'm heading out to fill up the mudroom with wood now. I just know you all are gonna send that cold my way. At least we won't be below zero hear in Murderland.
anything close to 0*and we're sending it across the mason dixon line. your only about 60 miles from here. we can have it there in an hour.:laugh:

Latest posts

Back