Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a 3-rivet Oregon .404 bar tip. Measures 2 13/16 tip-to-tip where it meets the bar. Anybody have one? Looks like this:

I think I have one of those. It will be a week or so before I can get home and check though.

I have a used but good 20" Windsor sprocket tip b/c for Stihl that I need to swap for a 16" or 18" sprocket tip b/c to fit Stihl 026....anybody?

Sent from my intellectually challenged "smartphone".....

What kind of cool stuff can a guy get for offering up a couple quarts of maple syrup??

Clutch cover for Husky 268/272?
20" bar and chain for Husky large mount?
Husky parts saw/project?

Try me. I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited:
I have a used but good 20" Windsor sprocket tip b/c for Stihl that I need to swap for a 16" or 18" sprocket tip b/c to fit Stihl 026....anybody?

Is the 20" b/c you have 3/8 or .325? What size are you looking for.... 3/8 or .325?
I run a 16" with .325 LP chain on my ported 026, it's fun. :)

The 20" b/c is 3/8..... I can go 3/8 or .325 on the 16" as I need a sprocket also.

I need a 5105 coil....pweeze.
Sorry I took a look this morning and the spare crank case didn't have a coil. :(

There is a coil for $21 free shipping on ebay...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/COIL-DOLMAR...336?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c44621c8

I might be your huckleberry... let me see what I can dig up.

:)

Last edited:
Looking for some Husqvarna 394 parts and have a few Stihl items to offer or some of those green things with funny pictures on them.

Looking for:
-recoil pulley
-Handle Bar full or half wrap.
-Muffler Heat Shield
-Clutch side case half?? Not 100% necessary but my bucking spike bolt holes are all messed up.

Anyone got something kicking around?

Speaking of 394XP parts......

I need a good OEM cylinder for one.

I'm also looking for 046/460, 660, and Blue 346XP coils.

Looking for some Husqvarna 394 parts and have a few Stihl items to offer or some of those green things with funny pictures on them.

Looking for:
-recoil pulley
-Muffler Heat Shield
-Clutch side case half?? Not 100% necessary but my bucking spike bolt holes are all messed up.

I can probably weld up those bolt holes and save that case half. PM me.

Looking for:
-recoil pulley
-Muffler Heat Shield

All i am certain i have of this is the recoil pulley. Might have other stuff you need but would have to check when i get home.

Back