the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's made by Christie Engineering Australia, powered by a GX 35 Honda four stroke. theres no model marked on the thing, but mine is the more heavy duty of the two they build, IE: it will drive in jumbo steels aswell as regular steels.........worth every cent!

Nice tool,,,, thou I already thinking put the motor on back pak harness and figure how to get it over the top of the stake like fit a side gate with needing to reach up so high we can hand drive up to 4000 - 5000 35 x 35mm x 1.5m wooden stakes a year wonder how it will treat & work with them

Nice tool,,,, thou I already thinking put the motor on back pak harness and figure how to get it over the top of the stake like fit a side gate with needing to reach up so high we can hand drive up to 4000 - 5000 35 x 35mm x 1.5m wooden stakes a year wonder how it will treat & work with them

Ya had me there for a minute !.....a side gate would only save a lift of 130mm, 5".

Beta blockers?

If so, they'll help with the shooting too!

sent from a hand held thingy via magic invisible waves......

Yeah mate one of them is. Funnily enough the other one is a blood pressure tablet even though my blood pressure is fine. I'm only on half doses though.

did I tell ya a mate 50 yold had a heart attack 6 weeks ago, dead no pulse.. His GF and passerby kept CPR going for 8 minutes till Mica turned up applied the new gizmos then off to ER where they applied newer gizzmos somesorta cold blood infusion.... he came back woke 5 days later spent 2 weeks ICU then 2 weeks bed and repath and no brain damage thou is hard to tell as he is a engineer :) . But the question of when can he get back on the nest er um so to speak was asked and the nurse said pointing,,,if you can get up those 10 steps of stairs,,,well your good to go... Apparently that's the fitness test for blokes wanting to be sure they be ok back on the missus in the cot post heart trauma and it gives them all great motivation to reach the top of the stair case...dinks true story

anyone know if i can buy a rifle barrel without needing a weapons license ?? I mean just the barrel no other part .. say a .22 barrel ??

Back