Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have been a little busy. ;) I just picked up 3 451E(V) today and thought I should stop in to say hi. We are on break for the next 1.5 so work has let up a bit.

Yeah....I've been trying to stop up and visit you for a bit too but work has been keeping me around here pretty much. Would like to catch up...are you still running the blueberry experiments down here?? I'll be around until next Thurs...then gone to Costa Rica for 10 days.....

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

So.....we've talked about this a few times.....my power head holder.....you last posted that you may be getting close to acquiring one like it. I have searched mine all over for a maker's mark or any kind of ID and found nothing give an indication of it's origin. I have not seen another for sale or at all actually.......anywhere..

I got this in the mail today...was thumbing through a 1989 Tilton's catalogue and guess what....it's the old TL 45!!! Dealer price was $99.95 and there was no retail pricing....dealer only.....003.JPG 002.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 003.JPG 002.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG

Well finally !!!
The mystery has been solved .
At first I thought you were goona tease us with a pic of another vise that you sniped from ebay LOL

LOL No.....Just a Tilton's binder with Tilton's catalogues and price lists from 1979 to 1989 and a bunch of bar and chain info, wood splitter IPLs etc. etc. etc...................that I sniped off ebay....LOLOL!!!!

Yes, most of the snow from late november still is present, even though there hasn't been much "refill". A lot of ice, because of temps "wandering" around the freezing point, combined with some rain.

We have more ice this year than we`ve had for many years, its been a long winter with plenty of long cold spells, we are currently making more ice with temps in the -17 to -19 overnight.

LOL No.....Just a Tilton's binder with Tilton's catalogues and price lists from 1979 to 1989 and a bunch of bar and chain info, wood splitter IPLs etc. etc. etc...................that I sniped off ebay....LOLOL!!!!

Well the mystery has been solved, good to know who distributed it. This info might or might not help the current owner to decide to sell me the holder, don`t think he will ever need or use it.

Well the mystery has been solved, good to know who distributed it. This info might or might not help the current owner to decide to sell me the holder, don`t think he will ever need or use it.

Yes it is...that info alone is worth the $20 I gave for the binder!!!

Latest posts

Back