Carver in Seattle?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a customer looking to carve furniture out of a doug fir tree(?). Anyone know someone up here who might do this? Thanks.
Colby
[email protected]
Try this map put together by one of the members here, Butch Elrod. It lists various chainsaw carvers the world over: www.woodhacker.com

You can find the link to the map of chainsaw carvers in the left hand margin on Butches website. I tried to give you a direct link to the map, but I do not know how to do it -ken

Try this map put together by one of the members here, Butch Elrod. It lists various chainsaw carvers the world over: www.woodhacker.com

You can find the link to the map of chainsaw carvers in the left hand margin on Butches website. I tried to give you a direct link to the map, but I do not know how to do it -ken

Thanks, Ultimate Buzz.

Back