Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening boys. I am out here in Moncton, and the beer sucks. :) That Keith's IPA is pure swill, don't see what the fuss is all about (I still drank 4 tonight). The Keith's Galaxy wasn't bad but still isn't on my radar for good beer. We had an ESB the was brewed in Fredericton that was really nice. Also had a Pump House (sounds like a **** studio) scotch ale that wasn't too bad.

I do have to say that Maritime Canadians are definitely the nicest and most welcoming people in North America.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well!

Evening boys. I am out here in Moncton, and the beer sucks. :) That Keith's IPA is pure swill, don't see what the fuss is all about (I still drank 4 tonight). The Keith's Galaxy wasn't bad but still isn't on my radar for good beer. We had an ESB the was brewed in Fredericton that was really nice. Also had a Pump House (sounds like a **** studio) scotch ale that wasn't too bad.

I do have to say that Maritime Canadians are definitely the nicest and most welcoming people in North America.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well!

Hey Lee! Guess I just missed you last night....your post time was just about even with my bed time!! PM sent.....

Latest posts

Back