Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a chainsaw part but my SIL is in need of a coil for a kholer ch-18s or as I have been told any of the red top coils from the v twins w/o rev limiter box
tynara2e.jpg

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

I went a picked up my 2101xp cylinder from the shop today. They had it for over two weeks and did nothing to fix it. I ran an 18mm tap in the hole and got a diffrent spark plug. I dont think its going to hit the piston but i think the plug is going to be to long for the top cover to fit. I also broke the top ring on the piston putting it back together so just another delay....

would the guy from Michigan that wanted the 028 parts that i have please email me. I need you to resend your address.

I'm repairing a H137 for a friend. The muffler bolts vibrated out and lost some of the parts. The saw is an '09- I need one tube, the gasket, and the front bolt cover.

http://www.husqvarna.com/ddoc/HUSI/HUSI2009_USen/HUSI2009_USen__530165247.pdf

#19 530055600 Cover--Bolt
#21 530055128 Gasket--Muffler

I do not see the tube listed as a seperate item.

I know this saw is sold under several colors and I know that there are other muffler styles on the 137. I don't know if the other muffler styles will fit this cylinder.

Let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
Neal

I still need a coil for a mantis tiller. I was told that one from an Echo hedge trimmer will work. I also was told that one from a Mantis tiller will need to have a red ground wire or one with a black wire and a matching flywheel. Thanks Tom

I'm repairing a H137 for a friend. The muffler bolts vibrated out and lost some of the parts. The saw is an '09- I need one tube, the gasket, and the front bolt cover.

I know this saw is sold under several colors and I know that there are other muffler styles on the 137. I don't know if the other muffler styles will fit this cylinder.

Thanks,
Neal

If you don't have any luck finding the tube, let me know and I'll make one for you.

Thanks,
Neal
Bout all them mufflers are burnt up. I welded a couple up , but china is making them now real cheap ! That tube is made right into the muffler , not pose to be loose. LOL

needing a working oil pump for a 330 HOMIE or even a diaphragm works.

And a carb kit would be glorious! Thanks in advance!

Saw is for the girlfriends grandfather, he loves it for some odd reason!

084 Stihl

Needing:
1. AF and AF cover
2. Clutch cover
3. Good decomp
4. Muffler cover

I think 1 and 3 can be had via stihl and eBay if need but couldn't find 2 and 4. I had 2 parts saws that I cobbled into 1 with spare pieces left over. Plenty of other stihl bits to trade too. Let me know if you have anything...

Needing:
1. AF and AF cover
2. Clutch cover
3. Good decomp
4. Muffler cover

I think 1 and 3 can be had via stihl and eBay if need but couldn't find 2 and 4. I had 2 parts saws that I cobbled into 1 with spare pieces left over. Plenty of other stihl bits to trade too. Let me know if you have anything...
What model saw is it Nathan or did I miss something?

Latest posts

Back