Three truckloads.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find this thread to be somewhat dumb and gay. Just kidding, stihlsawing. I've been getting plenty o truckloads of free wood myself the last couple weeks. Same as always. My recent scores have been a mix of black walnut, apple, hard maple, white oak, and oddly enough, white birch. I heroically saved it all from being ground into mulch.

I'll be damned!

Yea, it's a 25". I used to keep my 20" on there. Then of course you start running into huge free red oak logs and stuff like that and start kicking yourself. But of course now that i keep the 25" on all i run into is stuff better suited for the 20". Don't feel like carrying multiple bars so the 25 it is.
Now i'm pretty much obtaining& splitting overage for next year and stuff i'm gonna give away to the chosen few. This stuff sure splits easy with the fiskars maul.

Attachments

• IMAG0309.jpg
    IMAG0309.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 14
I don't envey those guys try to eat breakfast and all I get is I got 40 acres of tops you can or I need those trees cut on the corner so I can see if any bodys coming. I am 73 years old I won't live long enough to cut and split it all.

Latest posts

Back