• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy large JUNK Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No swords or blades. Gonna make a sign. I bought a 20" bar on ebay, that someone had used a plasma cutter to cut out the words "saw shop" in it.I hung it in my garage. I built a wood shed last year and I am gonna get some one with a plasma cutter to cut out "wood Shed" on it and hang it on the shed.

I thought about that, cutting out a bar from a piece of metal. I want the real deal, not a look alike cut out.

I can see why , no chain groove , maybe a roller nose just won't be the same. It would look good from a distance but as you say just not the real deal. It was just a thought. I might do one here at my work on the water jet just for the fun of it. I have access to a full machine shop and next time I am bored might see what I can do.

Latest posts

Back