Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in need of the crank spacer (pto side, the one the oil pump runs on) on a stihl 044. It is currently holding up my build this missing piece. Anybody got one? I have some parts to trade or dead presidents.

I'll check the list and try to find a part number. I know that it is different than the one on the 602vl though.

I looked and they do show a different clutch for the 602. That said, I think you could use a 602 clutch if you had to, its probably just a bit lighter duty then the 702.

I have a 602 clutch here if you want it but I have to look to see if I have the spacer washer you would need to use it. I have a good rim drive drum and bearing for it also if you need it.

Well here's one for you guys. A fella I ported a saw for has an old Homelite C-52 his father gave him. He'd like to get her running again. He claims it ran when he sat her down last. I haven't looked at it inside, but from what I saw on the floor of the 200 year old barn down in Cork seemed to be in decent shape aside from the muffler. The compression was ridiculous, so I doubt there's much worry there. No oxidation on anything, and the carb looked great on the outside of it - no surprise as it's been sealed underneath a creosote caked air filter for years. It does seem to have a later model red clutch cover? Mebbe an XL, do they fit? Anywho, any where a man can get a muffler for such a thing in case she actually does clean up and run? How about a longer bar for it? Right now it has a 22 or so, but I think she can run a 24+ bar in most wood?

Cheers

I have a c51 and it is a stack not a muffler by any stretch
5uduqyge.jpg

Where do I get a crankcase gasket for a J-Red 670?

I can make one but the material I have is .031" thick. That may cause trouble. Need to check a couple more auto parts stores for thinner.
Same as a Husky 272, isn't it? I don't have a spare, but they're available. Check with some of the AS sponsers - I thought I saw one on chainsawr.com a while ago.

Looking for a green oil line kit for a Dolmar 7900. P/N: 038 245 061
My closest dealer is a 2 hour drive.

I got all the clutch parts I needed for my echo 702vl from members and sponsors. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my intellectually challenged "smartphone".....

Back