• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy mcculloch 7-10 a running-ish with bar preferred especially a 24"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskadolmar

Old saw guru
Reaction score
I live in new jersey and would like to buy a mcculloch 7-10a in running/starting condition. the cleaner the better,the more likely to run,the better. if it has a bar,even better. running ok,looking good,with 20-24" b&c is best. I would consider anything in complete and may be capable of running condition. no bad big ends or destroyed cylinders please. anyone looking to part with one please message me.

I have a good looking, strong running pm700 with a 20" bar and almost new. Only issue is the tank leaks at the seam by the carb. New fuel line/ filter and carb rebuilt. Let me know if interested. I'd like $225

I have a good looking, strong running pm700 with a 20" bar and almost new. Only issue is the tank leaks at the seam by the carb. New fuel line/ filter and carb rebuilt. Let me know if interested. I'd like $225
I am only after a 7-10a right now and as b stated I am trying not to take one of his as they are his children. I wouldn't mind a homelite c-5 either, I haven't run one of those in a while and they are a fun saw for a homelite.

Latest posts

Back