Mastermind Worksaw Shirts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd feel like a phony since I don't have any MasterMinded saws. :(

I don't play basketball for the Thunder or baseball for the Yankees but that doesn't stop me from being a fan and wearing the logo. I am fortunate enough to have a saw from The Monkey though.

But if it will make you feel any better, send Randy a saw to Mooberize for you.

I don't play basketball for the Thunder or baseball for the Yankees but that doesn't stop me from being a fan and wearing the logo. I am fortunate enough to have a saw from The Monkey though.

But if it will make you feel any better, send Randy a saw to Mooberize for you.
Okay, I'll send Randy a PM for a shirt!

I did just pick up a like new 262xp...

Is Randy accepting new work yet?

Randy,

I dig the shirt. I haven't been around long so I am curious. What is the story behind the Monkey/Chimp?

Wearing this shirt will definitely be a conversation piece.

Well at one time I used this for an avatar......

inflamed-monkey-butt.jpg

Sorta started the whole monkey thing....

That was back when we were in a race to be in the top slot as rep hos.....(those were fun times).

When the rep wars ended, and I started porting loads of saws, I figured I should tone down a bit. So I started using this for an avatar.

monkey-gun.png

The avatar I'm using now, and the logo on the shirts was created by my friend Jeremy. (AdirondackStihl)

Lots of people ask for shirts.......well we got 100 to sell.

Here's the deal. If you want a shirt....send me a PM or an email.

I won't be using PayPal......sending a check in the mail is best for this. That way I can use the return address to send your shirt(s). I'd rather just use PayPal for saw stuff...

We have L XL and a few XXL.

Yesssssss! You F--king did it. I'm in I want one. where do I put my wife's credit card number?

Latest posts

Back