My new trailer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tex

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Bought this over the weekend, and used it first thing to finish cleaning up a maple I'd taken down a couple weeks back. I think I'm gonna like it. I need to move the hitch down about 6 inches to level it out better, and put some new bushings in the leaf springs, but otherwise it should do well for me. There is plenty of room on the tongue for a tool box to hold the saws too.

trailer.png

trailer2.png

I need to lower the trailer hitch, not the truck hitch. You can see in the pick that it is nose low. It is stout. Two 6000 pound mobile home axles. There is no way I can overload this trailer. I might try though...

how big a drop tube do you have? Grab a flat/no rise/no drop hitch tube. from the pics it looks like you have positive tongue weight, maybe just a tad more than you needed, but the pic is cut off- I thnk you have a big drop tube and ought top try 2" or flat.

No drop on the truck side. The trailer was just put together goofy from the get go.

Back