Thinking of new 60cc class saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just talked to a rep about that. Here's an example. Hustler zero turns are not in the top 2 selling brands of pro grade mowers. They figure out the amount of money left for America to spend on zts after the top 2 get their cut. They then see how much of the remaining sales they're getting and see if they can add a brand to get another piece of the pie as they find the current offering is maxed out. If they add another brand, that's another dealer in the same area so they get a bigger piece of the pie.

I know you all like pie:p

That a lot of sexy right there
dery6u7a.jpg

Since I see no one else has posted a thing about the Stihl's. Get the MS261 one. It's the smallest professional series saw in the Stihl line up. It's a really nice saw and it rips. Unless you want to save some cash and go for an older saw then get the 026 PRO.

Since I see no one else has posted a thing about the Stihl's. Get the MS261 one. It's the smallest professional series saw in the Stihl line up. It's a really nice saw and it rips. Unless you want to save some cash and go for an older saw then get the 026 PRO.
Problem with that is the size, I'm not looking for another 50 class saw. If I was I would consider it.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back