Echo CS1200 saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CM76

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
A colleague of mine has come across a couple of Echo CS1200 saws in a guys shed this weekend - one is a runner while the other one looks as though it could be made to run with minimal work.

Does anyone have experience with these machines? I see that they are 116cc and probably the largest Echo in the fleet of days gone by ?
Apparently they are big, and quite heavy (as described by my colleague) to handle. Unfortunately I do not have photographs at present of the saws in question, but rest assured the machines do exist, and hopefully I will be able to get some down the track.

Any feedback / experience with the Echo CS1200 is appreciated.

Regards,

Chris.

I only know of one in the USA and Leeha has it. Those saws are rare and scarce over here and i would love one of them. Please take some pics...Bob

All i can say Chris, Is you better get them. They are a rare saw indeed.
I have the Echo 1100 which is the same saw but older version. It looks
identical to the 1201. The 1201 is still in production but from what i learned
it is only available in Africa. They must have been available in your country
at one time. Thats where mine came from. I have never seen another for
sale or even parts.

Lee

All i can say Chris, Is you better get them. They are a rare saw indeed.
I have the Echo 1100 which is the same saw but older version. It looks
identical to the 1201. The 1201 is still in production but from what i learned
it is only available in Africa. They must have been available in your country
at one time. Thats where mine came from. I have never seen another for
sale or even parts.

Lee
Hi just got my new echo cs1201 today ,just what i needed to finish off my large ECHO collection .picked up cs100 and cs802 in the last couple months .

hey fellas hoping someone may be able to help, i have a cs1200 in very good running condition and im looking to sell it but cant find much or any info on what price to ask, has any got an idea of a price? they seem to be very rare

SUPER wild guess, but used in very good shape, at least as much as a new cs8000. I think you can check ebay completed auctions for any past sales, if you have an account.

thanks for that, have never used that option on ebay. didnt get any hits but will keep looking

Back