• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346XP NE for parts or repair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and I showed interest publicly out of courtesy to Don. I didn't want to step on his feet... I feel he had first right of refusal as he asked for pics and showed interest.
I would have paid asking price and followed through.
It's not a big deal. I just know from now on to strike a deal regardless of others responses. Is that the way it should be? I'm happy to play by the rules. Or lack there of.
The seller did what he thought was right. Did the buyer?
I did what I thought was right. As I do on every forum I'm a member of. But, somebody splain the rules and I'll follow them.
I could have PM'd the seller and purchased the saw. I couldn't do that with others interest though.
I'm not looking to start a fight. I'm just trying to be a valued member and not get b@tch slapped like a few I've seen.
I've sold a few here and purchased several here. No one has had an issue with my process or saws.

To the seller, no ill feelings. You did what you meant to do.
To the buyer, um, yeah for you.

Not sure of any written rules. I think standing in line is pretty much a gentleman's agreement and a hand shake type thing. Thats how it "should" be but its not guaranteed to happen that way.

and I showed interest publicly out of courtesy to Don. I didn't want to step on his feet... I feel he had first right of refusal as he asked for pics and showed interest.
Thanks for that, Mike, I appreciate it! I PMed right after I saw the pics & got a PM back that it sold. What's a guy to do? There will be more saws.

The first person to commit is the person I hold it for. I've held stuff for people that say that they're "interested". Then they come back and offer me half my asking price. Meanwhile, I've lost other buyers. First person to say "I'll take it" wins. That's the way it is on all the other forums I'm on as well.

TE="nmurph, post: 4851351, member: 18671"]Dang, scored 346's bring $200?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/QUOTE]
apparently:confused:

The first one to say"I'll take it" should get it. I was waiting on pics and half_full was kind enough to step in behind me. If I really had to have it, I'd have said "I'll take it unless pics reveled something bad"...

Yeah Neal, it's time you raised your prices a bit. :)

I have a very large group on FB fir buying and selling. I banned PM sales for this exact situation. Everything is done in order and in the open. All above board.

To each their own I guess.

if anyone is interested I got a 2011 hu 353 with a scored p/c I would sell for $200 shipped
it is a very clean saw

I also have a hu 351 with aftermarket hyway 45mm p/c I would sell for $275.00 shipped

pm me if interested

Latest posts

Back