How to convince wife

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re-read my comment. I said all 45cc saws that ARE NOT pro saws stink. the 420/421 is a pro saw. :)
I understood your comment but Dolmar does not classify the 420/421 as pro saw so I don't either and it is only a 42cc saw.

It depends on what you go to college for if you get a MBA in a dying field then yes its a waste. My wife did it, in about a year all her schooling will be paid for.

Dano i thought you were a cop?? Didn't you go to school?? They don't just get hired off the street.

I went to college back when a college actually taught something worth while. I also had my GI Bill helping out, the old one, not the new one (Montgomery GI Bill) that is a joke.

I ended up with three 4 yr. degrees. I paid for them upfront as I went along.

I went and bought an echo cs400 at home depot. I love that saw much quieter than my husquvarna. I could not come to spend more than 300 so I just went with this saw I have nothing but good to say about it. Two pulls and shes running right out of the box no adjustments needed. Yes I do see a difference in power it's so smooth and quite. I wish we were not getting rain tomorrow maybe we will get a brake.

prudy good choice.....albeit a little small cc-wise. Check out an oil thread while your at it.

Latest posts

Back