Yeah, this looks pretty safe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin in Ohio

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
A family member sent this pic to me. Don't know who it is or where and if it's been posted before forgive me. Just left me saying WOW!

Wow.jpg

I can just picture the interesting fun climbing up the first long ladder and carrying up the second ladder to get it to it's position. LOL

He should be in the circus :)

I've got to hope that this is purely from Photoshop. Can you imagine the coroner's report on something like this?

When the top falls from the cut he's making in the pic, stand by for heavy rolls.

Looks like a second skid steer on the other side of the fence, and a rope/cable dropping down the tree...maybe getting ready to fall the whole thing with a little tension on a cable?? There is definitely something funny with the photo though...look at the size of the bucket on the second skid steer, and you can't see the tractor/cab.

Read that the picture taken in Shakopee Mn. and one of his co-workers was driving by and had to circle the block.
It’s a guy( supposedly 84 years old) cutting down a tree in his backyard. The house is located on
Third Avenue across from the Library.
,,,,, the cops showed up telling the guy he couldn’t do what he
was doing. He told them to go to hell, it’s his property and his tree.

Looks like a second skid steer on the other side of the fence, and a rope/cable dropping down the tree...maybe getting ready to fall the whole thing with a little tension on a cable?? There is definitely something funny with the photo though...look at the size of the bucket on the second skid steer, and you can't see the tractor/cab.

Second skid steer has a Light Materials Bucket. It is used to move sawdust, shavings, wood chips, snow, etc. I think the cab is behind the brush, it would not be unusual for a large bucket to be much higher than the cab, most of those machines can load a full size dumptruck.

Or, they may have taken the cap off, it would be consistent with the other safety violations going on. :eek:

Mr. HE:cool:

the second skidsteer is protecting the shed the way i see it. although it doesnt take much to tip the whole dang thing over onto the shed if a limb falls on the bucket right

that has to be scott ( 08 f150 ) and his midget driving the skidsteer. :laugh:

Back