Dyno tested....Mastermind's ported 261cm vs Stock 261cm Gotta see this one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not surprised by the numbers . My mastermind 261 cm will run with a muffler ported 361 all day long . Is a very angry little saw. My local dealer is a good friend of my fathers and is very skeptical of modded saws and saw no reason for it. I let him run a few tanks through my 261 and he was surprised. He told me later he pulled the covers to make sure it was a 261 with a factory cylinder. He also asked me why I didn't buy the saw from him .... Whoops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work to both Chad and Randy!! That is a very, very impressive gain on the stock saw! I have a few done by Randy. All are nothing short of phenomenal. They run with much bigger saws.

Now I wanna see a Stock 460 Mag vs Ported 460 Mag! :rock:

I have one I will send in for testing. It's a mean Mo-Fo!:rock::rock:

(Or 362C-M and/or 441C-M :clap:)

Brad Snelling did a pre Mtronic MS261 for me and it happily sits around 11500rpm in the cut in some pretty nasty wood. l also had the exact same saw stock and it would hold around 9500 in the cut. l have a small tach mounted on my ported 261. Funny thing is out ouf the cut they were both tuned in the 13000's but in the cut well loaded the ported saw held alot more rpm. l like a well ported saw.

Latest posts

Back