Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WKY as in West Kentucky or Milwaukee?
Mike's referring to west Kentucky in September.
Not far as in 6hrs?
Bout that from you, yes...;)
Is this the potential one at your place? Where is your place Matt (city anyway)?
Carthage.. Easy peasy...
I'll need to make this one for sure, an stuff...
You better!!! Or we're sending out the baldknobbers!!!
If this rumor becomes a reality, I'm calling dibbs for Stephen and I for our spots next to the wood stove in the shop.:)
Oh, good morning all.
I'll mark an X on the floor... There's an outlet beside it for a coffee pot...
5-7# Jim they aren't monsters but man they filet out nice!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Those are nice fish Chad!!

Yes there is on Saturday September 27, We will be having races for all classes as needed. Bring anything and everything to run we will have plenty of logs available for your cutting pleasure. It is an antique tractor show as well so if you have some vintage saws that you need to run this would be the perfect place!!!! Darick and I will be doing chainsaw carvings, and hosting an all around saw extravaganza. It is called the Pioneer Harvest Fiesta (just north of the sawmill display) in Fort Scott, Ks. This is open to everyone. Hey teach, this ones close enough you could bring the fam down and hang too!

Darn! Will be in San Diego then. :-(

from what i can see so far Homelites, Macs, couple of kiekhaefer kb6ay-kb6ax 2 mans, 1 or 2 mall 2 mans, couple mall 0MG's, Merc DA211 I think got to double check plate, sears, lombard, montgomery ward, skillsaw, RAM 50W, Mono H81 I think, IEL Pioneer, Disston D0101, clinton D25C, Craftsman 2 man, Bulldog AH80. I am selling all of it to fund my new toy sides wont have time once its up and running to play with the old stuff. Here is the link to the pics
http://s666.photobucket.com/user/broebre1/library/chainsaws/chainsaw collection

Here is a pic of my new toy
fireball_meteor-header.jpg

from what i can see so far Homelites, Macs, couple of kiekhaefer kb6ay-kb6ax 2 mans, 1 or 2 mall 2 mans, couple mall 0MG's, Merc DA211 I think got to double check plate, sears, lombard, montgomery ward, skillsaw, RAM 50W, Mono H81 I think, IEL Pioneer, Disston D0101, clinton D25C, Craftsman 2 man, Bulldog AH80. I am selling all of it to fund my new toy sides wont have time once its up and running to play with the old stuff. Here is the link to the pics
http://s666.photobucket.com/user/broebre1/library/chainsaws/chainsaw collection
you got any homelite 101 to 104 xl saws?

Morning all, going to be another hot one in my neighborhood, will need a lot of ice water to chase my coffee with. Might run down and check out the weekly consignment auction later this afternoon for saws and lawn equipment. Like I really need anything else to work on, work and play safe out there today.

So when/where is the next charity cut (GTG)? I was showing Dad the pictures from some in the past and we'd both like to come lend a hand/saw/splitter/back if we can. I'd also like to try Sam-tip's 395 and 3120... :chainsaw:
You can try them anytime. Might need to wipe some dust off them from sitting around. Biggest saws are the least used and but most important saws when needed. Both saws run fast! Thinking of sending the 201ce to mastermind.

Picked up my new carb for the MS200 rear handle yesterday. It appears both part numbers have been superseded. Hope they got the right one. Nice people at the JD dealer that picked up Stihl, but I can tell they're not stihlheads. I'll bring in the 056 and 032 for them to look at, and start trying to drum up some enthusiasm.
They do have an 880 with w 47" bar, but the pitch # is not printed on the bar.:confused: Probably 404.

I am really getting back into saws now, rather to Nancy's chagrin, because she wants me to sell saws to pay down debt.

I want to convert my TS760 to a dual purpose machine, and I found the ipl and a service manual, but it will take a while to figure it out. I know it has the right case, as there are lugs for the brake handle.
What I really appreciate about this saw is the little black button next to the plug boot........ 111 freshly rebuilt cc without it is a tough drop start for a little guy like me.

Latest posts

Back