• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mr. Fluffy 576XPAT Ported by Stumpy's Customs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Young Japanese Maples are what you see in the background. They are for sale locally.

Yep, odd/even leaf count.
Hmmm odd or even.. Never looked at that. I do have some wonderful green and red dissectum that will make dwarf laceleaf trees. All seedlings at this point. Grafting the ugly ones this winter.

I would love to have this saw, but where do you start saying no to good deals on ported saws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 10 ported saws that I haven't ran more than a few tanks through.... I'll cut at most 20 cord this winter when I have time. Maybe 30 if I stock pile, but that just takes the fun out of next year.... I wish I had the need for my saws

I have 10 ported saws that I haven't ran more than a few tanks through.... I'll cut at most 20 cord this winter when I have time. Maybe 30 if I stock pile, but that just takes the fun out of next year.... I wish I had the need for my saws

I don't even heat with wood or use the fire pit/patio I put in my back yard and look at the collection I have acquired. And I'm still looking at more everyday.

Damn CAD and they say its a fad

Hopefully you can take one off of my hands then, so I can buy this one.... If you were looking for a saw from me, I would buy this one instead. the 576xpat feels a bit heavy to me in the hands even ported, but I miss the ones that I have had and sold. There is just something about them, and they are so smooth. If you aren't going to use it everyday, then this may be the saw for you!

Those are good running saws. Just a little fluffy in the size/weight department.

Latest posts

Back