Mitch W on Vacation?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerdoug

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Mitch does great work. I am thinking he forgot to ship my saw back before going on vacation. I hope nothing bad happened to him.

If anyone has insight into this, then maybe you can ping me.

Thanks! - Doug

Yeah, I've been trying to get ahold of him for three weeks, no returned phone calls, text or the like. He told me a month ago my saw was done just needed tested. He's on here on Tap a talk so phone must work. Used him in the past, but can't make contact. No Mitch and no saw, strange.

He finished mine on August 12th. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Great saw guys don't always make the best secretaries. I totally understand this reality. Lack of communication up to a certain point is fine with me if you are running a one man show. As long as I get my saw back I am all good! I wish him the best - Doug

Yep, if he's got a "situation" going on in life, fine, we all have those from time to time. But a two minute call to say "hey the fit just hit the shan" would be nice.

I was wrong, it has not quite been a month. I looked back in my fallers log and it was July 26th when I was told my saw was done and just needed tested. It must have failed the test.

I wouldnt worry. Mitch is honest good folk.

I never meant to imply otherwise, Mitch and I have done business for awhile now. He has sold three saws for me on commission and this is the second saw I've had him port. Just said it was strange not to hear back in such a long time.

Last week or so. Said hit and miss web service.
8ce3.jpg

Not all these saw builders communicate well, actually most of them suck at it! :)

But a couple are very good with communication. Patience is the best way to deal with it I guess.

I wouldn't worry about Mitch, he will come through...

Not all these saw builders communicate well, actually most of them suck at it! :)

But a couple are very good with communication. Patience is the best way to deal with it I guess.

I wouldn't worry about Mitch, he will come through...

Hopefully you are right! :)

Yup, this one man band fell way behind.

Roger, your saw has been a nightmare of air leaks. I have a pto side case half on the way. Retest and it'll be on its way.

Doug, your saw is done and boxed. I've not had time to ship it yet. Will be on it's way by the weekend.

Currently not taking any more work until I get caught up with the load I've taken on. Thanks for your patients.

He was on the AS an hour ago, "[On Tapatalk]Managing account details", according to his profile.....;)

BTW Tapatalk "pings" sights daily. Doesn't necessarily mean someone has surfed the site.

Latest posts

Back