Free wood alert, Harrisburg Pa area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40 feet around!!! Someone should tell him you can only wrap the tape around ONCE. Still, it would be a nice score for someone close by. Maybe Gunny100 can finally get some wood, it's not far from him.
Lmfao I was reading the op and was going to mention gunny but you beat me to it!

Quick somebody PM gunny100 before that sucker walks off. Hahahahahahaha. Now's your big chance gunny where the hell are you. lol.

-edit who wants to bet me that's gunny100 in the picture. Hahahahahaha.

Since it doesn't say anything about cut, split, seasoned, delivered, and stacked I'm not sure the "Gunny" would be interested.

Fixed that for ya:)

Since it doesn't say anything about cut, split, seasoned, delivered, stacked, hauled inside, loaded, burned and turned with marshmallow creme, pecans and cherries served by a victoria secret model while Demi Moore rubs your feet and Tyra Banks plays the Cello, I'm not sure the "Gunny" would be interested.

Fixed some more lmfao.

It looks like a yard/fence line tree. I'd hate to guess what all is imbedded in it. However just the limbs would have a lot of wood in them.

Back