whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It;s snowing wood chips. Killed a Oak today, every limb had to be roped down due to the pool and the deck below. Good thing for the customer he closed down the pool and put the cover on, that thing would be full of sawdust. 004.JPG

Of course it was a defective part... good thing it wasn't in Casedi's motor.

Still waiting on the MT -55.

Pissed off over the work I have lost due to ******** like this, its been this way all year.

Now it seems I am pricing to high but that is not my fault, I blame it on my addiction to food.

Did a nice 48" elm today in and out 4 hrs I wish I had a bigger chipper!!! But then id need a second chipper truck which I will never get, ugh
aqehy4az.jpg

That's a Lot of tree to be done in 4 hrs. How many people did you have there. Log truck ? Making me feel slow, took me 4 to do the one i posted pick above.

I take heart in knowing there'll always be a good paying market for removals cranes caint reach!

Climbers and groundies tend to get spoiled doin nothin but crane removals, around here anyway.

Nice in house cranes that stay busy make a helluva lotta money though, no doubt!

jomoco

I take heart in knowing there'll always be a good paying market for removals cranes caint reach!

Climbers and groundies tend to get spoiled doin nothin but crane removals, around here anyway.

Nice in house cranes that stay busy make a helluva lotta money though, no doubt!

jomoco
I took my bucket guy/climber and did a hellofa Siberian elm this Saturday all backyard no equipment it brought back memories I miss running ropes on big removals we destroyed that beotch in a hurry wish I had pics and vid it was amazing lol we ain't spoiled

Of course it was a defective part... good thing it wasn't in Casedi's motor.

Still waiting on the MT -55.

Pissed off over the work I have lost due to ******** like this, its been this way all year.

Now it seems I am pricing to high but that is not my fault, I blame it on my addiction to food.

Jesus, dude.. you're still ****ing around with that roached out little loader, and you're busting my ass about the chip truck motor (which is running like a swiss watch, BTW)!!??

Winter's coming,, hope you at least still have the sidewalk contract up at Peabody's hill and a good jumpsuit!!:laugh:

I have been on a real good roll lately. I signed up a real nice 12 tree removal on a farm last night. It seems like most of thejobs i have been looking at are giving me the go ahead and im putting good money on them.

My boys and i are leaving for the blackhills tomarrow after school. We are going out to watch the buffalo round up and see some family. Im going to bring my four wheeler out to do some rock hunting.

Jesus, dude.. you're still ****ing around with that roached out little loader, and you're busting my ass about the chip truck motor (which is running like a swiss watch, BTW)!!??

Winter's coming,, hope you at least still have the sidewalk contract up at Peabody's hill and a good jumpsuit!!:laugh:

I know... well maybe I don't because I am still jerking with that roached out little loader !

But really it was just an observation about how pretty much everything is harder than anticipated.

I think they are going to charge the owner of the loader for re-re-re- fixing the machine.

No sidewalk up Peabody's and how did you know about my jumpsuit? I never told anyone... or did I ?

Back