Possible Mid Michigan GTG This Summer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's on, I'm in! I've put it on my list & can come either day. Just tell me which day & what you would like me to bring besides me & my saws. The saws will remain a secret until I get there. As soon as you know for sure let us have the details!

If it's on, I'm in! I've put it on my list & can come either day. Just tell me which day & what you would like me to bring besides me & my saws. The saws will remain a secret until I get there. As soon as you know for sure let us have the details!

Same here. Just let me know when and where.

I guess we should figger on the twelfth of October. Rain or Shine, Sickness or Health, Happy or Sad, and all the get go. 16043 Whitehead Dr. Linden 48451

Sounds fun, I've always enjoyed a good GTG. Probably won't be able to make this one, but I look forward to the pics.

Yours truly at one of the early (2006?) GTG's up at CarvinMark's place with Big Dave and the Helsel crew.

Is anybody stihl interested in this? I have some small racing cants, but nothing to really challenge a pipe saw. I do have a forklift to unload huge logs if you want to bring them. Also have 90 REC gas, mention "AS hat" for a sweet discount!

Maybe an ez up tent if the weather looks rainy. I have a 10 x 10 for some cover, just in case. I didn't plan on cooking a dinner for you guys, but if any one wants to grill or something that'd be ok. Maybe say around noon or so?

OK. Do you have a head count? I would be glad to do something like brats & burgers. Do you have a charcoal or a gas grill? I remember a starting time of around 3PM. I take it that has been moved up. What is the new target time?
I thought I had a big log lined up. It turned into a wild goose chase*?#!!

I don't have a head count, perhaps a new role call thread is in order. Yeah, i think i did mention something about 3pm, earlier. You all can start filtering in whenever works, this will be the first Sunday I'll have the shop closed for the summer, so I'll bet that there will still be some customers filtering through that I'll have to attend. By suggesting noon, i was hoping to let you guys get a few more cuts in before dark. Any suggestions? (810) 735-BOAT.
Thanks, Andy

I am out got kick fianically in the nuts pretty real good... thank you very much

I know you lots of guys deer hunt, but the GTG is back on for November 16th at noon. There will be at least a dozen Stihls ranging from 30-70cc, and a couple of flimsy Husqys.

Back