• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SPF - Husqvarna 346xp NE - $400 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnice_37

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
$425 shipped to lower 48 with 16" bar and 2 chains. If buyer wants PHO we can work a deal as well. It runs .325" and I have always ran the narrow kerf chain(95vp? Or something like that.) Usual deal, paypal as gift or money order.

Only reason I am selling is I picked up a monkeyed 2252 and I try to be practical with my CAD and move similar sized saws down the road.

I bought this new in 2010 and it has been incredible. Muff mod with the 266 deflector add on, all screens in place. The front of the muffler has a bit of a dent, the XP sticker fell off, a little bit of sap or something on the rear handle, and the typical wear on the grey clutch cover.

Really hoping for cash deal but it never hurts to tempt me with a trade.

Thanks man, yeah it kind of hurts to sell my 'go to' saw for years... but Randy makes a convincing case with the 2252!!

A ported 346 is stronger than a ported 550. I have both and there is a difference.

I believe ya Neal, but the 2252 was second hand to me already ported, so $$ helped make the decision.

I'm not sure I want to do this but how bout a ms360 ported by komatsuvarna?
I've wanted a ported 346 for some time now and this might be a step toward it.

3 346,s has a nice ring to it not sure if I'm glad or sad I found this site. Already got way to many saws now got way to many more saws or is that possible?

Back