whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took down a big old spruce that got topped by a storm last year. Carpenter ants were starting to live in the top but she was still safe to climb.
b7e40e960acbe3e2fdccb07341125b95.jpg
1f1d77472ddc9032941eb8e1e7979b79.jpg

Kinda funny .... 3 pages of Jomoco trying to peddle that crap . I think that those hooks give many fish a headache here you can figure out why LOL . And as for rigging falling I will say I have seen that happen before but to see a guy get whacked with 2 12ft slings was actually real funny ! But I'm ****ed up like that , I check to see if he's alright then I mock and humiliate that person

jomoco- next time you change out your wire rope get some rotation resistant 19x19 class and your spinning will end. almost an industry standard for 15-20 years now, standard equipment on all lift cranes used for hookwork from all brands foreign and domestic.
He was prolly to cheap to pay the 5.00 more a foot , so he'd rather make everyone else feel like dicks . I've seen some crazy **** but I have never seen anyone get hit by a spun up ball ! That's just ludicrous .... ! He's like a Jehovah's Witness now , ya gotta throw fresh hot pee on em to get them off the porch

Fed theView attachment 371237chipper all day long. 2 and 3/4 loads of chips out, about five or six 11 foot logs was all that was left. Probably 3k of the job done (while sitting on my ass). The people added another day too. Good day all around.

You are pretty slick with that tractor.

Anyway:

I sliced up a whirlpool with my 200 today. Tried a sawzall, it was to slow.

I threw an old chain on it, cut through the main power cable no problem then chunked out the rest pretty damn quick! That and a pick axe here and there.

Soo... got the word last night that my main guy is (finally) leaving for Tennessee. Would've been better if it weren't in the middle of a 7k job. I guess my arm is gonna have to be ready now.

That leaves me and Animal. Animal can work like any ten Mexicans. He also can't drive standard at 40 years old. Thankfully its raining today anyway. I'll have to find an extra guy today. Welcome to the tree service.

Back