Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they just sent me home to expire on my own time. Actually my doctor was a whole lot happier with the results of this new set of tests. She didn't like the numbers on the last ones, which is why I was back for more today. For better or worse all of us are just here one day at a time.

That's great Jim. Its been raining here all evening.

Rain, rain, go away!!! It is like a swamp outside.

Hope they have better weather for the Waukee charity cut/GTG this weekend.

Cobey with all the muffler mods, racing under a roof may just get a bit loud. Extra hearing protection is encouraged.

Cobey with all the muffler mods, racing under a roof may just get a bit loud. Extra hearing protection is encouraged.

running saws in the direction of Matts wood shed is super loud too!!! .... makes saws sound real good :) :) :)

Raining again. Growing web feet.

We may be in deep doo doo. Got the Homie 2000 together far enuff to tug on the pull rope. Even with worn rings on a marginal piston it's all I can manage
thats a big one.. it may be a booger to pull!

WHAT DID YOU SAY. I wish When I was Young I would have known about hearing loss.

running saws in the direction of Matts wood shed is super loud too!!! .... makes saws sound real good :) :) :)

He Lets You cut :cry::cry::cry:

Ok.. It's a swamp here...
Standing water everywhere....
Bout 2 months too late...
Neighbor down the road was picking corn wed. said it was making 230 to 240 bu. per acre. This is river bottom ground and no irrigation, downside is corn prices are around $2.80 a bu.

I need a pull rope boy.

IMG_0269 (Copy).JPG

And, no, the fuel tank isn't hooked up yet. Don't trust the paint or the tank cover seal. The short line has fuel from an eyedropper for a 'supply source'.

Heh. To prime the carb. you just blow on the short line. He. He.

Back