Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to get a tarp to put on the ground for an even background when photographing these items. What do you think would be the best background color? I'm going to see if I can get Sharon to help with the video's of the explanation of what each item is :)

I'd like to get a tarp to put on the ground for an even background when photographing these items. What do you think would be the best background color? I'm going to see if I can get Sharon to help with the video's of the explanation of what each item is :)

Have slowp make you a tarp out of pinkish/purpleish duck tape. She is a true artist.

Here's muh old choker on the well house.

View attachment 372707

You know if we could get some good pictures of that where it is, there is no reason for you to wrestle that into a vehicle. It displays well enough right there. One with you in appropriate cloths next to it for scale would help ... :)

I think a good overall w/o the edges cut off and a close up of each end will do it. It's too big and too tough for us to do any demo video without a BIG log (or two) and a tractor. But, it's great demonstration of why loggers work hard and were/are in danger. Coiled up that way it look like a "misery whip" ...

Hi Frank. I guess it will start Friday October 31st though all the cool people won't be showing up till Sat November 1st. The County won't let Cody off, he is on mandatory overtime due to the election, so it will be just me. I'm trying to shame, er I mean talk my daughter into joining me. It is not working so far.

This person from the north is not going. I've got a big dog to get healed up...he fell getting out of the Pointy Trailer and has what I think is a badly sprained paw. I've got a trailer to get fixed. The refrigerator will not work on propane. The voices are telling me that with an El Nino forecast, this winter might be a good time for mini-trips to places in our fair state that I have not seen.

A dog ramp will now be standard equipment to take camping. Sigh...

Please forgive me.

Oh, I paid $2.86 a gallon for gas in George, WA yesterday. Now if the rest of the west coast would also have a gas war.....
It was $2.75 across the road, but they had a bit of a line for it and I was pulling the trailer.

Sorry to hear about Ben's injury. We'll miss you both this year. Hopefully we'll have something going in the spring and you can come down then. You'll have to bring twice the baked goods however....:D

$2.68? Wow. Best I've seen here so far is $3.15. I paid $3.17 at Costco last Thursday.

I will speak for the big brown beast. He's a bit better today and even started to do a Happy Hop It's Food Time, but was quickly reminded of his owie. I believe he has a sprained something. He's now snoring away.

That is not an old klutz dog friendly step on the Pointy Trailer. It'll be a ramp from now on, or can somebody build a hydraulic dog lift?

I will speak for the big brown beast. He's a bit better today and even started to do a Happy Hop It's Food Time, but was quickly reminded of his owie. I believe he has a sprained something. He's now snoring away.

That is not an old klutz dog friendly step on the Pointy Trailer. It'll be a ramp from now on, or can somebody build a hydraulic dog lift?

The dog lift will have to have an engine that is at least 6 cubes. Maker and correct oil mix are up for debate.

Latest posts

Back