Porting a MS441CM or getting 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So have a MS441CM... I have alot of cedar on my property, and the future misses wants me to make a couple of benches and a table for when we get married. Saw a couple Alaskan Mills at Baileys for around $200.... Not looking to do a ton of milling, but was wondering if the MS441 would be up to it probably do a couple 28-30" cuts, most the stuff would be smaller....

Looking at possibly having it worked over (been off the forum for a while, but who is a good person to do the 441CM saws)?

Other option is to buy a MS660, though at $1200 OTD from the dealer I would probably have to sell my 441 to buy it, and not sure Id be happy with the weight of it for my other cutting....

So, thought, opinions, advice....
I have 441cm before three days i buy a 661 cm . the 441cm its a fantastic saw ported and you fall in love with it .

I've run ported 660s at GTGs that are extremely strong, but they are heavy saws. If I were going to buy something in that class, I would wait for the 661. Lighter, stronger, more fuel efficient, and has M-Tronic.

I've run ported 660s at GTGs that are extremely strong, but they are heavy saws. If I were going to buy something in that class, I would wait for the 661. Lighter, stronger, more fuel efficient, and has M-Tronic.
But you would have to wait until the next solar eclipse to get one that has a sticka like this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415334419.777612.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415334460.176652.jpg

Moobs660s are on here for sale from time to time as I'm sure TL's are

Back