post a pic of your wood burner in use...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20131224_053556

20131224_054028

1200? You mean you have a stove with a built in AM radio, and that's the station you are listening to? Way cool!

;)

Christmas 2013, etc 029.JPG misc 282.JPG misc 456.JPG misc 493.JPG
-1st pic is the only view of the fire I can get in the Yukon unless door open. This is after I modded it for a fire viewing port and better secondary burn.
-2cnd pic is Yukon install pic
-3rd is Yukon install done.
-4th is the lil 1.2 CF Vogelzang stove installed in the fireplace for "shoulder season" heating. She chuggin away right now, 40* outside, bout 73* in here. All this on not more than 2-3 LBs of wood! The Yukon is WAY too much firepower for this time of the year and I am WAY too cheap to fire the fuel oil burner...:laugh:
My lil stove was bought new, insulated chimney liner purchased new and installed in the chimney by, well, DIY, all for $800! :rock:

1200? You mean you have a stove with a built in AM radio, and that's the station you are listening to? Way cool!

;)
HA! Digital too.

Attachments

• Christmas 2013, etc 027.JPG
    Christmas 2013, etc 027.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 160
That's a flippen huge fireplace. You could turn that into a pizza oven.

SVK
Info please.... What kind of indoor boiler do you have. Size ,make, btu output. I would love to to hear, not to many indoor boilers on this site. Mine is a ds machine aqua gem 3200. i burn half anthracite and half wood.Im addicited to peekin in the door!!!!

That's a flippen huge fireplace. You could turn that into a pizza oven.
If you are reffering to mine, nah, it ain't that big, that's just a small stove, perspective and all. Heck, the opening is only 36" wide x 30" tall. Fireplaces that look just like this are pretty common in this area, I dunno if they were all by one particular mason or what.
I like the pizza oven idea though, I could see cooking on/in that lil monster if we had a long term power outage and I didn't wanna fire the Genny.

1969340_937080699639492_7173586114166799804_n_zpsc788a4f2.jpg

Avalon Rainier I put in myself. I have to tile the hearth but there are bigger fish to fry at the moment.

First fire this year, first fire with new 7 month old puppy. Great Danes like comfort. He can't get close enough and if it's cool in the house he'll harass you until a fire is going.

Now I cut, split and stack wood for a dog.

Latest posts

Back