Used Chainsaw-What is Worth more Stihl or Husky?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mostly I use discarded crankcase oil cause I can get it at the dump for free. But I have to get there early or the other wood ticks get it all. Often times other stuff may be mixed in such as anti freeze, water and whatnot, however I haven't had to change an oiler yet.
Bet that combination waterproofs your boots and jeans at the same time ,no need for the tin pants

Ive always kind of assimilated husky vs stihl as bmw vs mercedes. Stihl (mercedes) being the one with a history of being damn reliable and great to use. The husky(bimmer) is seen as slightly less reliable but more of a performance machine.

Ive always kind of assimilated husky vs stihl as bmw vs mercedes. Stihl (mercedes) being the one with a history of being damn reliable and great to use. The husky(bimmer) is seen as slightly less reliable but more of a performance machine.
Those are both German cars. To make it more applicable you need to compare the Mercedes to a Swedish car, Volvo, Saab, hmmm I'll take the Mercedes, thank you.

Stihl was clever in early marketing. What's the difference between an 025 and an 026 ? Or you know a guy who loves his 026 ? Why not get an 029 and be boss of the farm ? Very clever...

Stihl was clever in early marketing. What's the difference between an 025 and an 026 ? Or you know a guy who loves his 026 ? Why not get an 029 and be boss of the farm ? Very clever...
The difference between an 025 and 026 is just about everything except the color of the saw. Different construction style, different bar mount, different cc size, different price point, different air filter system, etc etc.

Those are both German cars. To make it more applicable you need to compare the Mercedes to a Swedish car, Volvo, Saab, hmmm I'll take the Mercedes, thank you.
Ah, but what if we were to look at this... Say like...German women, no doubt strong and powerful. Then there's the swed who's the petite blonde, racehorse type :laugh::D

Latest posts

Back