Chainsaw Hall of Fame

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Title should be changed to "chainsawer" hall of fame. I thought this was going to discuss a saw.

Thanks John!.....Here's a new picture of my Hotsaw bar. Had it painted up for the World StihlTimberSportSeries in Austria this weekend, but Matt Cogar got injured right before leaving for Europe. Probably won't get to see it get run now. Jamie Cogar is taking Matt's spot as the American Champ. Btw......Stars and Stripes look much better than maple leafs........Hahahahahaha!

What happened to FMC?
Thanks John!.....Here's a new picture of my Hotsaw bar. Had it painted up for the World StihlTimberSportSeries in Austria this weekend, but Matt Cogar got injured right before leaving for Europe. Probably won't get to see it get run now. Jamie Cogar is taking Matt's spot as the American Champ. Btw......Stars and Stripes look much better than maple leafs........Hahahahahaha!

Hey John, I just watched that video of you cutting in chaps only.......Hahahahahaha! Hall of Fame video!
I'd post it but I don't want to get banned again EH!

Back