There's Just Something About A Properly Ported MS441C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Randy,

everybody knows brad is the exalted 'porter' around here.

Kinda funny, I remember when the dude was asking "how do I tune a carb"

Guess none of us were born with knowledge, but at least you know you are human eh?

Cudos to ya Monkey!

Tuning a carb???
Rumor has it the Gov't is outlawing orange screwdrivers so carb tuning will become just useless information.

Sad thing is everything i have learned over the years is becoming useless information.

Id take another 441c as Ive had one already. Ive had several saws since then and still would say the stock 441c was awesome and I cant imagine what it would be like ported?? I dont think ill be needing a 390, 395, or a 660 to cut firewood as my old back hurts thinkin about it

Now that's a nice ported 441!
Randy where can I find videos of any of your ported 046 stihls?

Yep......red oak.

That saw really was never as good a runner as my 460s normally are. It has a Meteor top end on it. The transfer tunnels in those jugs just don't flow as well as an OEM jug. I went back in and added finger ports.......they helped get the working RPM up a little higher.

I checked your youtube channel out but didn't see many 046's but I know you modded a lot of them. Anybody out there have any vids of masterminded 046/460's they can share? I'm saving my bananas and I'm hoping to send my 046 to you some time next year.
Book Him now if you want him before 2016

Latest posts

Back