Okay.....so who's gettin a saw for Christmas........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After she spent about 3grand on the kids, there's nothing left for papa!

Got my future father in law a new clutch and rim sprocket/drum for his Husky 61. My dad is getting full wrap handlebar and new chain for the Dolmar 6100. I might as well give him my MS260 since he grabs it 9/10 times lol. And me, I just want to get some more time with the big Pioneer

Not me - I'm watching what is going on in the world economy and trying to guess how bad this is going to be. Not a good time for toys.

I have a 6800i in the mail....Merry Christmas to me!

new to me but not new in any way but I got me a 455 rancher for 100 bones. needs top handles and a new bar. original was bent some city fella owned it and didn't know anything about it just it was his father in laws

Attachments

• IMG_20141223_110218754.jpg
    IMG_20141223_110218754.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 21
Bought me a set of twins! Along with an oem cylinder and piston and some gasket and seals!
de36948d9c0bb95a2f5791062e795167.jpg

Me! At least if you count the 562xp that arrived last week, I will (or did).

Does it count if it got "hidden" amongst other orange saws in the shed instead of wrapped and under the tree? She's much less likely to notice it in the shed and her holidays will be all the happier . . . .
Yes it does! [emoji41]

Bailey's closeout Tanaka 3351B is already partly broken in. I'm betting that little light-saber will earn its keep for some years cutting up tops of blowdowns, along with its sibling, 25 cc Tanaka polesaw for the higher altitude stuff. Loving the low-noise and light-weight.

Of course, I'm keeping an eye out (heard that one?) for a 576XP for the really serous stems, come the new year. Anyone got a favorite bar length for one of them?

Rumor on the street is, Santa's going to give me an MSE-220, but it's going to be about two weeks late.

Better late than never I guess.................:crazy:

Well crud. Received a letter in the mail today that my credit card application had been denied. I had applied for one that would give you $200.00 cash back on a purchase of $500.00 or more, if made within the first three months of having the card.

I was going to use it to buy the MSE-220. The reason that I was denied, was because I already have one of their cards that offered the same deal. That offer was early in 2014, and I used that card to buy my HT-131.

The letter did say that I could still get the card, but w/o the $200.00 cash back offer if I called them.

It's getting harder and harder to get over on the credit card companies. Looks as if I'm going to have to resort to Plan B.

Oh yeah, that's right.........I don't have a Plan B to buy the saw. Gonna have to rethink whether or not I want an MSE-220 that bad. Who wants to pay MSRP? That's just crazy. :dizzy:

I put a (real cheap, slightly above junkyard price) fixable poulan hand held blower on good ole boy hold it for me until next january layaway at the local shop.

does that count??? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Back