Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Illinois tried that and make people work for there check they got lawyers and went to supreme court and one now they setting on there porches laughing at us tax payers. Little town I live in 80 plus are on government assistant. I am to but I work for my s.s.

they should hold a rannkember: 18774"]Here's a few pics from the past 2 weekends:View attachment 389044 load#1View attachment 389045 load#2View attachment 389046load#3View attachment 389047Gratuitous saw shot!View attachment 389048Load #4 from this past Saturday.View attachment 389049Puttin it in the boiler room.(its what my dad named it so it has stucklolView attachment 389051Inside the boiler room. When the wife and I finished, both front baskets were heaped up the same and the rear was level. Its Tuesday now and the front basket is just now becoming level. I figure as I empty one, Ill fill with the one in back and just keep moving the wood up to the heater and refill the ones in back.[/QUOTE]
Where did you get those baskets tjey

So you are on gov. Assistance? CRThomas??? And your able bodied enough to make firewood?? Must be a illinois thing....... isn't that the state with the crocked governer, and where we got this great president from? Figured!
man you are tough! now I have heard of "shout outs" but this sounds like a "CALL OUT" ???? WOW!

Well if he is in his 70's he does desrve what he is entitled to, and I APOLOGIZE. I assumed a guy that makes wood like he does was a younger man. I guess I made a @ss out of my self assuming. If your old enougn to collect Social Security and that the assistance your getting, I truely do apilogize mr Thomas.

Illinois tried that and make people work for there check they got lawyers and went to supreme court and one now they setting on there porches laughing at us tax payers. Little town I live in 80 plus are on government assistant. I am to but I work for my s.s.
So you are on gov. Assistance? CRThomas??? And your able bodied enough to make firewood?? Must be a illinois thing....... isn't that the state with the crocked governer, and where we got this great president from? Figured!

2qs5clj.jpg

5dutkx.jpg
35 cord so far last week

Now that's impressive. I figure a little over 20 cord at my place. I am envious of that TW. Winter weekends is the only time I have to deal with firewood so I can't justify one at the present time. You split more in a week than I sell in a season. I'm gonna guess that you aren't a one or two man show.

Latest posts

Back