I'm about to throw my kids toy into the fireplace

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother thought it was funny to buy my boys a set of drums for Christmas. On New Years we went visiting and took the drums with us. By midnite the kids where asleep and we loaded them up in the car for the drive home. Drumset was left at brothers house where his 2 little girls really liked them. Next year they gave puzzles.

My kids got head phones for their electronic games, was the quietest Christmas ever!!!!

It was actually kinda spooky it was so quiet, see if that bop-it has a place for head phones!!!

.... and the words of wisdom I have always dis-liked " it only gets worse!!"

It's not noisy, but 18 yrs ago the inlaws got my son a pool of balls. you know the kind you see at chucky cheese. 1,000 plastic balls. the set has been gone for a long, long time, and I still come across 1 or 2 of those balls each year.

the one toy,,that my kids had..............was one of those plastic dome top toys,,that the balls would pop up in,,when they rolled it across the floor. I worked third shift at the time. and the first time I heard it, after I went to sleep,,i told the now ex,,if I ever hear that again when im sleeping....nevah happened again!!!!!!!!!!!

5 yr old and 2 year old girls. Grandma and pop got them all sorts of loud toys. And the five year olds toys fit perfectly in the two year olds mouth. Lots of "spit that out" at my house

"Sorry, that takes batteries that we don't have. Remind me next time we go to the store and we can get some"

Lol, some of us are laughing at you, not with you, remembering those kiddy toys. It's so quiet here now!

Until my 16yo picks up the 7 string Schecter with the Sustainiac pickups.......

And Grandma just got even. The joy of stepping on a Lego at 2:00 in the morning to comfort a nightmare is priceless. Can't even beller in pain, you'll make the nightmare worse!

Old age and treachery...
My good lord, there isn't much that hurts worse than steppng on a lego, except army men.

My 2 and 4 year olds got LED light tables - very quiet, although the kids are most certainly not.

Also, grandma and poppa got them a ride-on, battery powered gator. That works great, since they are outside :) View attachment 391325

Is it me, or is she hauling a small round in the back of that gator?

I may just happen to buy the louder, annoyest toys for my 2 nephews. This Christmas was a toy grinder that makes grinding noise and sparks. Last year was a toy chainsaw. :laugh: Uncle Nate gifts are not well received by my brother's wife while my brother plays with them probably more than the kids do ahaha!@

The toy that I'm talking about is non other than this:

hasbro-bop-it-xt-special-edition-black-onyx.jpg

A battery-operated toy?? You fool! You bloody fool!! ;)

Still, you're not as foolish as my brother. He bought his mostly-deaf 3-year-old a drum set!! :angry::eek::dumb2:

My kids got coloring books, frisbee discs, rubik's cubes, board games, puzzles, etc. Grandma did get one little robot thingy for the young boy, but that hasn't been seen in several days. ;)

Latest posts

Back