Cancellation Fee

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think its just between the ranks of tree workers there and when we talk to other tree workers. on a proposal to a customer im pretty sure it looks a lot different. trying to find a company around here that has an isa certified arborist is a task in itself we are in an area were most people don't even know what it is.

Not meaning to derail, but as a professional, one thing we should do is at least ID the tree properly and then educate the populace.

I had a costumer phone a few years ago and tell me she had a tree in between her house and her neighbour's house that she wanted down. I asked her about the tree and she said she didn't know what kind of tree it was but she said her neighbour knows all about trees and said it was either a maple or a cedar.

Ahh, civilians. :D

Its best to let it go you send him a bill, he writes a lying review about you. A potential bad for the rep these days at least around these parts. Good luck in your struggles and climb safe.

Back