• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell after market 660 topend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
Not sure what brand it is. I pulled it from a running saw, it ran fine. The cylinder is nice in my opinion, id run it any day. No scoring. Nice plating.

The piston is in good shape, but I dont really like the casting. Myself, Id toss the piston and run a meteor in it.

Should fit in a flat rate box. First reasonable offer gets it.

Is this still available? If so, how low of an offer would you consider to be offensive? My 064 has an 066 top end. Started having problems with it, and I've been told it has scoring on the exhaust side. I haven't had a chance to take a look for myself yet, but I suspect the cylinder is salvageable since the saw will still run and it still just about yanks my arm out of socket to get the piston to turn over when starting it. However, for the right price, I'd replace them both and clean the old jug up for a spare.

Latest posts

Back