MillerModSaws and the PS-7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I stuck a sliver of a piece of wood in a crack on a round and holds it perfect.

Whats your elevation?? I'm at 4000ft and have to compensate. A 150 lb reading would be around 170 sea leavel. Use to drive me nuts trying to figure out how everyone else was getting such good and higher readings!!:dizzy:
AS 002.JPG :happybanana:rubbin it in a little. this is my stock 7900

checked elevation here. 806ft

Do you still have that resonant chamber from inside of the muffler?
If so, could you measure the volume of it?
Would prefer in CCs if you have something like an oil ratio cup.
Looks like you could hold it like I rotated your pic and depending on how wide,
I guess you would put your thumb or a piece of cardboard or a port blocking plate etc...
at the blue arrow and fill with water.

then one more request, please sir.
Could you post photos of it from the directions of the 3 red arrows.
Maybe a scale/ruler laying alongside would be just awesome.
I think a guy should look at that chamber a little closer on the next one. There's another popular saw on the market right now that works off of a similar principal in stock form.

And please turn phone sideways, for videoing!!!
Looking at skinny vids sucks.

and it's also a lil bit like looking through keyhole
and I'm not much into looking in a keyhole at another guy
even IF he is running a bodacious saw.
Sorta wierds me out.

When I tuned this saw I just buried in the biggest piece of oak I had. I set it extremely rich and then dogged in the saw with just a nice pull on the handle and adjusted it till it quite four stroking. Still has pretty fat so leaned it out just a scotch more. I can tell you the stock saw likes to run right around 10300. This one likes 12200.

Yeah, pretty excited about how it turned out. You'll have to bring it on the 28th so we can play........

Back