• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longrangeshooter1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a nice 357xp that I'm looking to trade or sell. The saw runs great and is in pretty good shape just a few small marks. It has ported muffler and felling dawgs. I'm looking to get 425 out of it or trade for a larger saw. I can add cash if need be.
hvrtqh.jpg

2uyrmf7.jpg

dhb8zq.jpg

Wow, real nice saw here. Ran one once and it left a lasting impression. Always been after one since actually. :baba: That plan to get a ported Jonny 2260 may have to wait.........

That's where the muffler is ported lol. I will clean the saw up today and get some better pics for you guys in the sunlight. Haven't posted much on this website, but I have alot of feed back on 6mmbr.com, longrangehunting.com and a few others.

What in the hell is sticking out of the muffler?

That's where the muffler is ported lol. I will clean the saw up today and get some better pics for you guys in the sunlight. Haven't posted much on this website, but I have alot of feed back on 6mmbr.com, longrangehunting.com and a few others.
.30-06? :D

Was mine, I'd take a hack saw and cut that extra handle bar off. But it's not mine.:cool:

IMO if a saw don't have a full wrap it is pretty well useless for anything but milling LOL but that's just me. i'm so used to a full wrap that i actually drop the tip of my bar in the dirt when reaching for the extra bar on saws that don't have it. even in the area's i cut firewood in i like the have a full wrap. just seems weird not having a grip all the way around the powerhead. oh and by the way sunfish, that 357 clint pictured was the one you missed out on. looks like he added a few goodies though. must have half horse more then when i owned it just because of the XP sticker. :)

IMO if a saw don't have a full wrap it is pretty well useless for anything but milling LOL but that's just me. i'm so used to a full wrap that i actually drop the tip of my bar in the dirt when reaching for the extra bar on saws that don't have it. even in the area's i cut firewood in i like the have a full wrap. just seems weird not having a grip all the way around the powerhead. oh and by the way sunfish, that 357 clint pictured was the one you missed out on. looks like he added a few goodies though. must have half horse more then when i owned it just because of the XP sticker. :)
Must be a west-coast thang! I wouldn't own a saw with a full wrap! :)

Latest posts

Back