562 xp ms 362 c m

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys gotta be easy on ole mikey , He expierences things here most dont ..hell his 441 just roared from the start..thats the first strato ive ever heard of do that , they all seemed like slugs to me for a while.

You fellas are pissin in the wind.

Ryan, you are one strange personality. You go from giving me 10 likes in a day to bashing me the next day. I did not notice the same break in doldrums with the 441 that I noticed with the 362 C, what do you want me to tell you, it is just my experience with the two saws. I also think M-Tronics plays a part in this. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. You are entitled to your opinion, and your experiences may differ.

Maybe I just cut mostly small live stuff with the 441 and did not notice, who knows. Give it a break!

Ryan, you are one strange personality. You go from giving me 10 likes in a day to bashing me the next day. I did not notice the same break in doldrums with the 441 that I noticed with the 362 C, what do you want me to tell you, it is just my experience with the two saws. I also think M-Tronics plays a part in this. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. You are entitled to your opinion, and your experiences may differ.

Maybe I just cut mostly small live stuff with the 441 and did not notice, who knows. Give it a break!

I would have gave you more likes , but i got tired of reading.

Mike you may be an OK guy in person , but your the ONLY person on this forum ive ever been combative with , im usually cool as a fan mike im a pretty easy goin guy , i get along with pretty much everyone..i have friends that are accountants like you , friends that are gonna look through bars for the next 5 -10 and everything in between .. you got combative and defensive with people when you joined this forum and you didnt know your ass from a hole in the ground when it came to saws in general..and thats ok everyone joins to learn , i still dont understand why your so defensive about a chainsaw..who cares :laugh:

Nobody else has had av springs break all the time and every screw keep vibrating loose ? Nothing against the brand, my 372 is my favorite saw ever ! Like the 580 blower too, it will blow a sheet of plywood off the ground !
Nope, not heard of the spring and lose screws with the 562 & have not had any issues.

I don't want to say the people are overly sensitive, but if you state that you choose the 362 instead of the 562 you get about the same reaction you would expect from a Baptist Minister that just caught you urinating on the Baby Jesus!

And they don't address the reasons you stated at all, they come with personal attacks, mention other saws, and stuff that you said months ago that have no relevance.

Folks, the 562 is a fantastic saw, but it is just that, a saw. It is not a revered religious figure that you need to defend with your life.

You are free to have other opinions, and I will not attack you for them. And you guys accuse me of being over the top? Get real!

Mike is a good guy here and in person. I'm not sure why him telling his opinion is combative or defensive. A person could look at all the anti 362 posts and think the same thing. I think its good that we all have different opinions. If we didn't everybody would be perfect like me..............and stuff.

for those of you that needed instruction on starting a saw...

remember-that-time-you-forgot-to-think-chainsaw.jpg

I never had one issue with a 362. I ran a couple of them working in the dealership. They really helped me make my pick with a 562. 362 just seems so much bulkier and does not have the speed of a 562. To me its not close.

I very seldom read "this vs. that" threads as it usually ends up a hair splitting pissing match. One thing that can be gathered from them though is anytime it goes on for several pages it is always over 2 dang good saws.

I have owned and used both and I would not hesitate to buy either one if I needed a 60cc saw.

Back