This is how my wife repaid me for my family time this weekend.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"regular" fishing is always that painfull to me...I only like ice fishing as its some what exciting, running around to each hole checking or pulling in the fish...even better if you have a snowmobile, more holes, more fish...I cant stand just sitting there hoping ill come across a fish
even better if you have a snowmobile
Then you can go Trolling

Wow that could be a lot worse. From the pic it looked like the back treble hook could have got in your face.

Had to cut hook/barb off one that went thru my dad-in-law hand.

Next time you want to go fishing,come out in your Personal Protection Devices, helmet with face shield and muffs, and yell
"Hey honey, ready to go Fishing"

No after that my wife was pretty shook up along with the kids so we called it a day. My kids are 8 and 10 and were scared because of all the blood in the boat..kinda ruined the mood for fishing. I didnt realized it looked that bad until we got back in the truck and she showed me that pic of it. It really didnt hurt so bad. One of the other hooks went into my cheek and Id have to say that one hurt more than my ear. Im all better pretty much and the guys in my shop got a pretty good laugh out of it..just figured Id share with you guys.

No after that my wife was pretty shook up along with the kids so we called it a day. My kids are 8 and 10 and were scared because of all the blood in the boat..kinda ruined the mood for fishing. I didnt realized it looked that bad until we got back in the truck and she showed me that pic of it. It really didnt hurt so bad. One of the other hooks went into my cheek and Id have to say that one hurt more than my ear. Im all better pretty much and the guys in my shop got a pretty good laugh out of it..just figured Id share with you guys.

Well it is funny, even if it hurt. Like my wild donkey two second rodeo ride, now I wish I had taken some ground level pics while I was laying there hurting like heck and laughin like crazy at the same time.

Still dang limping around.... hehehehehe ouch, still hurts, ouch, my back is still out..ouch...no way I can go cut wood soon or hump big rounds around, just ain't happenin....

The good news is most likely, you won't get much grief about going out to go wooding now.

Man I have spent every weekend since the end of January cleaning out the woodlot or repairing equipment. It didn't take a lot of prodding because we had so much rain during the week, there was no way I was going to be able to do much in the woods last weekend anyway. But, what can I say? My weekends are always a tough decision of whether to go work firewood, fishing, hunting, 4wheelin, or working on my farm. Can't win them all right??? Kinda feel bad for those city people sometimes...;)

My brothers buddy got both trebles of a lure stuck in his own head. On the way to the ER they stopped at another friends house for his wallet and stayed to watch a movie . He sat with a hat on and never said a word . The other friend was upset they didn't tell him and he didn't get to see it

Sent from my phone when I should be working

Latest posts

Back