Student looking for internship in U.S.A.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascaloosterik

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

My name is Pascal Oosterik i'm from the netherlands and 18 years old.
I am currenly looking for an intership at an arborist in America for 20 weeks beginning september 2014.
I have had a lot of previous experience at 2 different arborist in my country, both i got a very positive feedback from and was offered a job during free-days.
I am looking for this internship because i was an exchange student in America in 2012 and since then i fell in love with the country and the people.
During my work at these arborist i have gained a lot of climbing and other vital skills.
I am very versatile, always give 100% effort, and l have a lot of enthusiasm.

If you or anybody you know would like to have me as an intern please contact me on: [email protected]

With kind regards,
Pascal Oosterik

I saw your post looking for work on Arborist site. We are located in Moab, UT. We have a bit of a strange company with a tree service that feeds our sawmill that supplies out wood shop and on to our own retail store. It works. Would you be interested in Utah? I look froward to hearing from you.

Scott

tree climber for 14 year old full service tree and land clearing company. Employment may extend into winter months. Valid drivers licence required. Send PM for additional details.

He will need a work visa as well, something the Employer needs to organise. H2b?

Back