Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well considering he whom be riding is probably a Husky owner, there's no need for implementation of a bucket then......the insanity is implied already.

Yea, I went there! Stihl power!! :D

Nice to know that you aren't talking about me and my Homelite saws.. different exhaust note :)

Lined up the SIL's truck to drive to Iowa. That way we won't have to breath gas fumes riding in the Dodge van. Dragging Blondie with me. Offered to go by myself.

That's not going over at all !!!

Should get there mid morning as geezers stop often for potty breaks. And, the speed control in the right hand seat.[emoji16]

Lined up the SIL's truck to drive to Iowa. That way we won't have to breath gas fumes riding in the Dodge van. Dragging Blondie with me. Offered to go by myself.

That's not going over at all !!!

Should get there mid morning as geezers stop often for potty breaks. And, the speed control in the right hand seat.[emoji16]
:laughing::laughing:

I think we gained a few guys from the Brainerd gtg. Should be good. Haven't read the thread much. What will we be racing in this year. Hopefully hedrow keeps to his word and doesn't sharpen his chains....

Don't shitt yourself. Hedgerow is sandbagging big time. You better come prepared or you will be going home with your tail between your legs, might anyway.....just sayin'

On a different note, I will not be attending the Iowa GTG. My daughter is a senior graduating HS. Her prom is this weekend and I don't want to miss. Have fun and cut one for me.

Don't shitt yourself. Hedgerow is sandbagging big time. You better come prepared or you will be going home with your tail between your legs, might anyway.....just sayin'

On a different note, I will not be attending the Iowa GTG. My daughter is a senior graduating HS. Her prom is this weekend and I don't want to miss. Have fun and cut one for me.
Don't worry...
Derrick and Adam gots their own bag of tricks...
They're the REAL sand baggers....

I'm sure Andy will cut an especially hainus one for ya..

Latest posts

Back